Classical architectural details abound throughout the cottage exteriors. The oiel de bouef, relieving arches with keystones, tuscan columns, oriel and bay windows, cavetto window sills, astragal mouldings framing the doors and fenestration are among the numerous elements adding allure to our charming cottages.
Our commitment to the fragile Manali environs has also been given due regard, simultaneously enhancing guest experience. The roofs have been coated with Vermiculite, facilitating insulation. Hermetically sealed double glazing and application of insulating plaster in our interior walls has further helped in conserving energy and limiting sound travel.
Our cottages in Manali are the idyllic retreat for a well deserved holiday.
DUPLEX COTTAGE WITH 2 BEDROOMS
This well-appointed duplex cottage is placed in our informal orchard garden with a private sit-out. It comprises two bedrooms with hardwood floors, en-suite bathrooms complete with marble counters and shower cubicles. Apart from the one bedroom on the ground floor, there is a drawing and a dining area with a kitchenette. The bedroom on the first floor comes with a private balcony offering brilliant mountain views. This room also has a writing desk and a restored Victorian roll-top bath in the dressing area.
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary WI-FI Internet access in public areas
- Complimentary use of Gymnasium
- Bespoke bath amenities
- Four complimentary mineral water bottles daily
- Towel slippers
- Sofa cum bed in drawing room (use at an additional charge)
- Flat-screen Television
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- Microwave oven
- Stove burner
- Essential cooking paraphernalia, chinaware, cutlery, glassware
- Air conditioning/heating
- Functional fireplace in drawing room (use at an additional charge)
- Housekeeping once daily
- Hair dryer upon request
- Iron and Ironing board upon request