|Accommodation||Type||Rate Per night in INR
|8 Cottages (16 BRs)||Duplex Cottage with 2 Bedrooms (1 Olympic Queen Bed & 2 Twin Beds), drawing, dining & kitchenette|
- Accommodates 4 adults
|Castle (8 BRs)||Premier Chamber (1 Olympic Queen Bed) with private balcony - Double occupancy||9,500|
|Grand Chamber (1 Olympic Queen Bed) - Double occupancy||7,400|
|Classic Chamber (1 Olympic Queen Bed) - Double occupancy||7,200|
|Family Chamber (2 Standard Double Beds) - Triple Occupancy||9,600|
- 12% taxes are applicable on above mentioned tariffs, except Premier Chamber @ 18%. Food and Beverage taxed @ 5%.
- Prices/ Offers are subject to change at the management’s discretion without prior notice.
- Please be certain to enquire for other offers and group rates.
- Standard check-in time is 2:00 P.M. and standard check-out time is 12:00 noon. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable.
- A valid photo ID must be presented upon check-in. Identification proof accepted is Passport, Drivers License or Voters Registration Card.
- The tariff amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and incidentals (such as breakage, food and beverage, firewood, telephone calls etc.).These will be charged additionally.
- No extra charge for children five years and below sharing bed with parent.
- Retainer/ Maid accommodated in cottage will be charged @ 2,200 + taxes/ night without meals.
- The Himalayan reserves the right to admission.
- For reservation enquiries please provide us with the proposed dates of your holiday, number of nights you plan to stay, number of persons in your party (adults and children, if any) and the type of accommodation preferred. Additionally, we can suggest the best possible options available to best suit your requirements.
- Bookings can be made simply by making an advance deposit either through Net Banking or Bank Transfer done via RTGS/ NEFT. International remittances are made via SWIFT. For procedural details please contact email@example.com.
- Indian Nationals with cash settlement to the tune of INR 50,000 or above are required to furnish PAN card as per Income Tax Act.
- 100% advance deposit required to guarantee booking.
- Cancellation before 30 days: no retention.
- Cancellation between 15 and 30 days prior to arrival: 50% retention.
- Cancellation received 14 days prior to arrival: 100% retention. Please be advised Cancellation upon Arrival/ No-show/ Early Departure/ Change of Dates/ Partial Cancellation i.e. Reduction of accommodation booked will be treated as Cancellation.
- All bookings are tentative unless paid for in advance. The booking is not confirmed till we send you booking confirmation. In case we receive the payment and there are no rooms available, full booking amount will be refunded.
- Cancellations are not accepted over the phone. All Cancellations must be made in writing.
- Accommodation may be extendable on pro-rata basis subject to availability.
- All disputes subject to Manali Jurisdiction.